ST2038P Submersible Centrifugal Pump
This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. The unique casing design of this pump permits it to draw water to a level of 1/16" without having to place the pump in any kind of sump. This versatile, low maintenance pump is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST2038P incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 19' Power Cable with strain relief.
- 1.0HP, 115V/8.0A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 2" (NPT) Female Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 25' of molded power cord w/strain relief
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1/16" Levels.
Neoprene Rubber over
|Impeller Disc Size||2 in||50 mm|
|Total Head||38 ft||11.5 m|
|Water Capacity||60 gpm||227 lpm|
|Max. Solid Intake||0 in||0 mm|
|Power||1 HP||0.75 kW|
|Starting Amperage||56 A|
|Running Amperage||6.5 A|
|Cable Length||25 ft||7.5 m|
|Pump Diameter||7.7 in||196 mm|
|Overall Height||15.4 in||391 mm|
|Operating Weight||31 lb||14 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.