ST2047 Submersible Centrifugal Pump ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications
This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST2047 incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 50' Power Cable with strain relief.
- 1.0HP, 115V/9.8A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 2" (NPT) Female Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 50' of molded power cord w/strain relief
Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1" Levels.
Neoprene Rubber over
|Impeller Disc Size||2 in||50 mm|
|Total Head||47 ft||14.3 m|
|Water Capacity||87 gpm||319 lpm|
|Max. Solid Intake||0 in||0 mm|
|Power||1 HP||0.75 kW|
|Starting Amperage||49 A|
|Running Amperage||9.8 A|
|Cable Length||50 ft||15.2 m|
|Pump Diameter||7.4 in||188 mm|
|Overall Height||15.4 in||391 mm|
|Operating Weight||33 lb||15 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.