Stone Pro Color Enhancer - Wet Look
Stone Pro Color Enhancer for natural stone, slate, brick, pavers, and concrete surfaces
- Enhances the color and shine of honed and unpolished natural stone
- Easy-to-use one step Color Enhancer and Sealer
- Works great on honed, flamed, unpolished and sandblasted natural stone, slate, brick, pavers and concrete surfaces.
- V.O.C. compliant
- Long-lasting protection from water and oil spills
Product Description: A unique solvent-based, V.O.C. compliant impregnator sealer, which penetrates grout, stone and masonry surfaces to protect against water and oil staining while allowing substrate to properly breath. Non-yellowing, long-lasting. Will add natural color enhancement.
- JLJustin L.Verified BuyerReviewingDry Treat Intensifia (Stainproof Color Enhancer Sealer)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGood choice for colored concrete counter
Many sealer categories and brands out there but I'm glad I picked this one for my concrete counters. I used a counter-specfic concrete mix and later applied a portland slurry to fill in air holes and other defects. I had added quikrete liquid color to all mixes, but after complete curing and sanding/polishing it was typical concrete grey so I counted on this sealer to bring out the color and it did, like magic. Instructions were good. 1st application absorbed well, not much excess to wipe off. 2nd absorbed less, more excess to remove. I added a 3rd just to be sure and I don't think it was necessary. I think I wiped it all off. Satisfying process. 1qt was plenty for 50sf of counter. I still have some left.