Gently cleans all natural stone wall and floor coverings.
- Safe for pretreated and delicate surfaces.
- Essential in the post-installation cleaning of acid sensitive materials such as marble, limestone and travertine.
Features & Specifications
- DOES NOT DAMAGE DELICATE SURFACES.
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED – CAN BE DILUTED ACCORDING TO USE.
- WHEN DILUTED 1:200, IT DOES NOT LEAVE A RESIDUE, DOES NOT REQUIRE RINSING AND CAN BE USED IN FLOOR CLEANING MACHINES.
- PLEASANTLY SCENTED.
- CONTAINS BIODEGRADABLE INGREDIENTS.
IDEAL FORALL NATURAL STONE
HOW TO USE IT
HOW TO USE IT
For everyday maintenance: Dilute 1:200 (1 1/2 tablespoons of STONECLEAN per gallon of water) for a no-rinse application.
Can be used directly in the water tank of a floor cleaning machine when diluted 1:200.
For stubborn dirt:Dilute 1:30 (1/2 cup of STONECLEAN per gallon of water), scrub and rinse.For the initial post-installation cleaning of all stone surfaces:Dilute STONECLEAN 1:30, apply to the floor and scrub with a brush or floor scrubber with a white pad.Remove residue with a mop or wet vac and rinse thoroughly.
Do not use STONECLEAN on carpet.
Literature & Links
- WGWilliam G.Verified BuyerReviewingCobble OxhideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoProduct is great!
I highly recommend this it is a fabulous product and it really works wonders removing rust stains.
That being said, I have used it in the past and needed some more of it and ordered it though DTS…. They never shipped it, took my money and have not issued a return. I sent several messages never to be responded back to as well as called and left messages, granted is was a small order but with we like to vet suppliers before we purchase more from them. This had to be the worst no customer service and took the funds and no product shipped.. so buyer beware shop other places to get this wonderful product;