StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer
Stone Sealer and Enhancer
STONETECH® Enhancer Pro™ Sealer is the color enhancing, penetrating sealer that provides maximum color & stain protection on natural stone, masonry and grout. It deepens the natural rich color of porous surfaces without altering the finish and penetrates deep to protect it from staining.
This solvent-based enhancing sealer is of professional grade, weather & UV resistant, and designed for use in interior and exterior applications. Great for augmenting the look of a stone floor or reviving a worn surface.
Features & Benefits
- Deepens color of porous natural stone, masonry and grout
- Maximum stain protection - no gloss
- For interior and exterior use
- Weather and UV resistant
- Solvent-based formula
- Professional grade
Available Sizes (and Coverage)
- Gallon: 200-1,000 sq. ft.
- Expected Wear: 3-5 years.
Note: Directions may vary by size. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings. Before application, surface should dry for 24-72 hours.
1. Mask off baseboards or adjacent areas.
2. Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, low-pressure, solvent-resistant sprayer, roller or brush. Do not use a towel or sponge. Distribute Enhancer Pro™ evenly over entire surface. Uneven penetration will result in blotchy appearance.
3. Allow Enhancer Pro™ to penetrate surface for 15-20 minutes. Denser material may require more time to penetrate.
4. Thoroughly wipe surface with dry cloth to remove all excess Enhancer Pro™. DO NOT ALLOW ENHANCER PRO™ TO DRY ON SURFACE. Failure to remove Enhancer Pro™ from surface may result in residue that may need to be mechanically removed.
5. A second coat may be needed for more absorbent surfaces. If darker appearance is required Enhancer Pro™ should be applied one hour after initial application, as directed in steps 2-4.
6. Full cure is achieved after 24-72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6-8 hours.
7. Clean equipment with mineral spirits.
**Please note that Air shipping will not be available with this item.