StoneTech Warranty Care Kit Combination Pack - Case of 6
StoneTech Warranty Care Kit Combination Pack - 15 Year Warranty on countertop sealer
The best way to protect your customer's investment
Countertops are under daily assault from regular household stains. A simple red wine spill or a drop of olive oil can permanently stain granite or marble. However, treated properly your customer's investment will last a lifetime.
STONETECH, the leader in stain protection technology, has partnered with Protect Plus Surfaces™ to create STONETECH Warranty. Your countertops will be treated with STONETECH® BulletProof® Sealer, a revolutionary premium sealer which is believed to be the highest performing sealer available today. It offers advanced penetrating microbond protection and makes cleaning the stone easier. The STONETECH BulletProof Sealer offers your natural stone project an invisible layer of power protection:
• Repels common household stains, including coffee, red wine, ketchup, mustard, cooking oil, soy sauce and common household food and beverages.
• Provides maximum protection against the toughest oil- and water-based stains with our advanced penetrating microbond protection
In addition to protecting countertops against stains, BulletProof® Sealer is water-based, helping you keep the environment—and your environment—free of solvent-based chemicals.
STONETECH Warranty includes one of the industry's best warranties:
• 15-year, fully transferable residential countertop warranty
• 8-year commercial and industrial countertop warranty
• Guarantees stain protection from common household food and beverages; however etching is not covered
• Covers all granite, marble and quartzite options for countertops
• Covers replacement labor and materials
• 1-year outdoor countertop warranty on selected granite options
• Warranty transfers with the title of the property; no limitations
This service is provided to you by Protect Plus, LLC, an authorized administrator of the STONETECH Countertop Warranty Program.
When you click the Register Now button you will be sent to the Protect Plus website, where the registration form is located.