TigerHawk 2014 Deluxe Orbital Floor Machines for dry stripping, scrubbing, and stripping
1725 RPM - 20" x 14"
Works faster than rotary machines, easily reaches into corners and along baseboards. Use the spray system model (TH2014-SP) or active vacuum system model (TH2014-V) for even greater productivity. Strip large areas of floor finish with or without chemicals. Less vibration, sound and operator fatigue than other orbiting brands.
- 1.5 HP, 180 frame, TEFC dual capacitor AC motor. 115-230V, 60 Hz
- 50 ft. 2-pc. (12-3) SJT industrial power cord with molded plug
- Eccentric balanced orbital drive works at 1740 RPM
- Dual vibration isolation system
- Powder-coated heavy duty steel handle with 5-position pin lock
- WDTM Wheels Down pin-lock handle disassembles in 60 seconds
- without tools, for transport and storage
- The severe-duty motor guard to protect from impact damage
- 2" x 8" non-marking ball bearing wheels
- 2014 drive frame is built with a vacuum port. The vacuum
- "V" model FTIGER2014-V adds a 6 qt. tank vacuum and dust skirt.
- Spray "SP" model FTIGER2014-SP adds motor-mounted solution
- pump and handle-mounted 4.5 gallon solution tank
- Includes easy to move transport cart
- Quiet 60 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard. UL/CUL listed