TX-MAX Tile Cutter
Professional manual cutter, with high-performance multipoint breaker
The range of TX-MAX professional manual cutters are perfect for INTENSIVE cutting of all types of ceramic tile. Thanks to its high performance MULTIPOINT separator and its rotating square system, TX-MAX models allow easy and quick execution of angular cuts (from 0º to 45º), especially in porcelain stoneware tiles (AIa / BIa). Its high separation power (up to 1200 kg) allows the TX-MAX cutters to have an excellent behavior with extruded stoneware. Tubular steel guides of 30 mm in diameter and the head with extra-long aluminum slides give an impressive structural robustness, making the most of the models with the highest cutting capacity (TX-1020 MAX and TX-1250 MAX).
The advanced position of the rivet increases the visibility during scratching and separation, and the gripper incorporates a protective, removable, which allows to work on the most delicate surfaces without risk of leaving marks.
- Breaker's lock system and unlocking system by trigger increases performance in both cases: thick and thin materials.
- Ø30 mm tubular steel guides with 2 mm wall thickness.
- Reinforced components. High robustness
- High separation power (1,200 kg) - MASTER POWER. Operable with only one hand.
- For intensive cutting of all types of ceramic tile, ideal for porcelain tiles and extruded tiles.
- Tubular steel guides Ø30 mm x 2 mm in wall thickness.
- Head with aluminum slides, extra-long, with "self-lubricated" friction bushes.
- Mobile separator with aluminum clamp, equipped with plastic protector to AVOID marking on the most DELICATE surfaces.
- The locking of the gripper, by ratchet mechanism, and unlocking, by trigger, allows scratching and separating with one hand. Greater SPEED of use. Increase PERFORMANCE in both thin and thick materials.
- Better VISIBILITY of the area of scratching and cutting.
- Aluminum injection base, reinforced by central rib, for greater ROBUSTNESS.
- Galvanized steel floating tables, increases the STABILITY in the cut.
- Revolving square, central pivot. Greater PRECISION in the angular cuts.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and narrow strips.
- Equipped with 2 supplementary arms *, for large format ceramics. (* 4 on model TX-1250 MAX).
- Handle with soft grip grip for greater ERGONOMICS and COMFORT.
- Equipped with 8 mm and 22 mm EXTREME cords. Compatible with the full range of PLUS cords.
- Includes suitcase-case.