TZ Heavy Duty Tile Cutter
RUBI The Renowned Brand synonymous with quality and innovation worldwide.
TZ manual cutters are a new concept in the manual cutting of ceramics, with a separation capacity never seen before on the market and with innovative constructive solutions.
With a combination of the latest generation materials and an innovative design, the RUBI TZ is the most advanced manual cutter of ceramic tiles on the market.
TZ manual cutters are PURE POWER. Their 3306 lbs of maximum power and their exclusive and patented breaker mechanism allow the professional tiler to operate the cutter with one hand, thus facilitating the work with large format ceramic tile.
Thanks to the patented design of the head guidance system, the TZ manual cutter provides a smooth and accurate scoring, even though the load pressure is increased at the break. The geometry of the guides, made of extruded aluminium, ensures an optimal performance of the car and reduces the forces that may be generated while cutting.
Along with the guides, the steel frame of the TZ provides the manual cutting with a bending resistance and a strength never seen before in a ceramic tile manual cutter.
TZ manual cutters are specifically designed to work with large format tiles. Available in 4 different models, the TZ is compatible with formats of up to 61" (straight cut) or 43"x43" diagonally.
Its large cutting capacity and maximum power of 3306 lbs allow you to cut pieces up to 53/64" of thickness*, with the ability to adjust the working position and the machine performance according to the thickness of the material.
The swivel square with removable ends and the locking system ensure precise cuts and facilitate the performance of angular cuts. The patented 12" long lateral stop offers a large surface for performing repetitive cuts in large pieces.
Thanks to the brand's constant contact with professionals around the world, RUBI has also taken mobility and handling of the equipment into account in the design of TZ manual cutters.
From the already mentioned square with removable ends, to folding aluminium tables. Not to mention that TZ manual cutters are equipped with wheels and carrying handles to facilitate their portability in the workplace and a highly strengthened textile bag to transport and protect it.
TZ manual cutters are compatible with the full range of RUBI PLUS scoring wheels and are supplied with a 5/16" and a 3/4" diameter scoring wheel.
* There are some ceramic materials wirth a thicknes over 9/16" which due to their physical properties, possible inner or surface tensions, might be difficult to cut manually. It is highly recommended to make some sample cuts to determine the suitability of the product.
- Smoother and more precise head movement.
- Large cutting capacity, up to 21 mm thickness. Ideal for large formats*.
- Robust and foldable structure for greater strength and ease of transportation.
- Powerful separator (up to 3,300 lbs.), operable with one hand.
- For the intensive cutting of all types of ceramic tiles.
- Excellent performance breaking system: Clean cuts with soft motion.
- Includes Ø 0.31" (8mm) and 0.7" (18 mm) scoring wheels. Reinforced textile bag for transport and protection.
- Robust chassis, guides and breaking system.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Adjustable lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Base supplement for excellent ceramic support.
- Easy to transport: rubber wheels with bearings and handle.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from Ø5/16"(8mm) to Ø7/8" (22mm).