Single Metal Suction Cup 8"
Save $0.00 Save $-95.00
Original price $95.00 - Original price $95.00
$95.00 - $95.00
Current price $95.00
Suction cups, making it flexible enough to handle flat and rounded non-porous materials, including automotive windshields, windows and body panels, glass panels and sheet metal.
This multi-purpose glass lifter can be securely attached to a load using just one hand with its convenient thumb pump mechanism.
Product Dimensions:8x9x3 inches
Item Weight:3.3 pounds
Also available with a plastic handle.
ZUOS is a brand which specialized in all kinds of Vacuum Suction Cups.
- Make materials handling easier and Safer: 8" in diameter all metal hand-held vacuum cups, fast attachment on flat, clean, smooth, nonporous surfaces. Excellent for lifting and moving materials like glass, aquarium, plastics, engine valves, sheet metal, stone slabs, and appliances. Load capacity is 140 lb-560 lb(maximum)
- Made with Powerful and Eco-friendly Materials: The glass suction cup pad is made with durable, odorless, extra strength rubber and the all metal handle for a strong and ergonomic grip. The unique brass plunger is more durable than plastic and aluminum one.
- Safe Indicator: The Red-Line Indicator Warns User of Any Vacuum Loss. When it shows less than 100% vacuum left, simply pump the plunger until you reach the original vacuum pressure without removing the cup from the glass.
- Simple to Use: Pump the plunger just a few strokes, the cup will attache the surface completely and hold suction for more than 6 hours. Release Valve Lever permits quick and complete release. Lift tab on pad edge permits instant release.
- Premium Quality with Excellent Customer Service: The non-slip pump-activated glass lifter has been approved with CE, SGS, RoHS, PAHS certifications. Warranty: 1 year 100% satisfied quality guarantee.
How to use:
- The Plunger uses a red-line indicator to let you know that you have sufficient vacuum to lift your load. Should the red-line appear after pumping, a built-in check valve allows you to re-pump without vacuum loss.
- To release, just depress a trigger on the opposite end of the handle from the plunger. These cups come with a release valve guard to prevent accidental loss of vacuum. there are also a Lift tab on pad edge permits instant release.
- Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10°to 120°Fahrenheit. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. Surfaces should be free of oil, grease or water.
- 1 x 8" Vacuum Suction Cup
- 1 x Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 x Manual Instruction