18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 3/8" Angle Drill (3.0Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Angle Drill (model XAD02) delivers cordless drilling power into tough-to-reach spaces.The versatile XAD02 packs plenty of torque for a wide range of drilling and driving tasks, yet it weighs only 4.0 lbs. with a slim design and over one foot of tool extension. The 3/8" keyless chuck provides fast and easy bit removal. It’s ideal for assembly, garage door installation, steel framing, woodworking, electrical, and any other job that requires a more compact drilling solution in close-quarters applications.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- CONVENIENCE : 3/8" keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- POWER : Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- SPEED : Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- COMFORT : Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8" keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Compact 3-1/2" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
- Capacity (wood) : 1"
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,800 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 121 in.lbs./14N•m
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 12-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 4 lbs.
- Handle : Angle
- Power Type : Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushed