18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 11/16" Rotary Hammer, Accepts SDS-PLUS Bits
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools.
Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16” Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions.
The XRH06RB has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs. of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- INNOVATION : Sub-Compact; ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- PERFORMANCE : Brushless motor delivers 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
- COMFORT : Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the hammer for increased operator comfort
- VERSATILITY : 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and Ergonomic design at only 10-3/4"
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- For dust management use Dust Extraction Cup Set (199245-6) includes Side Handle Spacer, Side Handle Base and Bolt
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- 18V Compact LXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 11/16"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 3/8"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : .88
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 1.2 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,800 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 680 RPM
- Vibration Control : Yes
- Vibration (m/s²) : 9
- Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 10-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 4.6 lbs.
- Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type : Cordless
- Bind-Up Control : No
- Form Factor (LXT) : Sub-Compact
- Motor Type : Brushless