Aardwolf Battery Joint Setter
Aardwolf Battery Joint Setter designed to close gaps between two pieces of slabs and pull them together and is also available in an Electric Edition
The Battery Joint Setter is designed to close gaps between two pieces of slabs and pull them together. This device works well on stone and glass with non-porous surfaces. It can be quickly closed or opened by simply moving the roller nut with the palm of your hand. The two vacuum bases are aligned with precision steel guide axles. These axles are anchored on each side with a main axle and two sub axles. When the roller rotates, one vacuum base will move along two sub axles and pull two pieces of slabs together. One balance bar with four leveling knobs allows surfaces to be leveled precisely. With the battery-operated vacuum pump, an equal vacuum is maintained in both pads during the working process.
- Powered by a 12V-1500mAh battery
- Light and compact design
- Easy and convenient to use
- Fourleveling knobs keep the joints flush
- The fast and powerful tightening mechanism
- Close or open seams by easily rotating the roller nut with your palm
- Battery-operated vacuum pump
- Integrated exhaust valve to release the vacuum
- Number of Vacuum Bases: 2
- Vacuum Base Sizes: 230 x 190 mm (9" x 7.5")
|Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Packaging Dimensions||600 x 290 x 280||23.6" x 11.4" x 11"|
Note:Sold in set: two pairs of Joint Setter and battery-powered vacuum pump.