Aardwolf Slab Rack - 3 meters long (Pair)
Aardwolf Slab Rack Base Rails - Premium Storage for stone slabs such as marble, granite, quartz, engineered stone, and all other types of stone
- Galvanised steel rails 5 -½ wide, 4" high and 9'10" long can be butted and bolted together for desired length.
- The center of rails has 2" square holes spaced 0.2" apart allowing for adjustment of post in 2.2" increments for maximum storage efficiency.
- The rack heights are 4 ¾" from the floor for alignment of glass or stone dolly used for transporting
- (2") square tube posts are powder-coated and topped with 2 3/8" square rubber post caps to prevent scratches to polished surfaces.
- Two ¾" x 1 -½ timber battens per rail protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails.
- Shipping weight per rail: 128 Lbs.
Note: Post available in 4 standard heights of, 31 -½, 4', 4'7", 5'3".
The maximum number of marble or granite slabs that can be safely stored per bay at a 4° lean depends on the type of post selected, the slab thickness and dimensions. Aardwolf has developed a simple calculator specifically for the users to calculate the slab storage capacity.
|Galvanised steel rail||2979x144x125||117.3x5.7x4.9|
|Square tube post||50||2|
|Thickness of all posts||4 or 5||0.15 or 0.2|
|Square rubber post||60||2.4|
|Timber battens per rail||40x25||1.6x1|