Alpha Turboshine Polishing Disc
Diamond Polishing Disc By Alpha Professional Tools
Introducing Alpha® Turboshine, a new polishing system for seamless countertop installations and scratch removals for natural and engineered stones. Equipped with the newly designed "Dual Adapter System", the vibration during operations is dramatically reduced. This new system allows you to utilize the optimum disc type and grit for the application without changing the drive system. The Dual Adapter System has improved user-convenience and reduced the downtime between grits. The Turboshine System comes with rigid and flexible discs including the famous Alpha® Buffs along with a new and unique #2000 grit disc designed to bring back the original surface condition of Engineered Stone and Quartz Surfaces. The finest results can be accomplished by selecting the appropriate tooling for the choice of stone. The Turboshine provides the best results for not only Granites and Engineered Stones/Quartz Surfaces, but also for the most difficult marbles such as green and black. In addition, the system works great on Crystallized Glass and Concrete Slabs! Now available with a Final Polishing wheel to achieve the highest possible shine!
- Designed for Polishing Seamless Countertops and Scratch Removal for Natural and Engineered Stones
- Utilizes Dual Adapter System for Reduced Vibration
- Quick Disc Type and Grit Changes Reduces Downtime
- Comes in Rigid and Flexible Discs
- Provides The Best Results On Granite, Engineered Stone/Quartz Surfaces, and Difficult Marbles Such As Green and Black
- Final Polishing Wheel Achieves The Highest Possible Shine
- Unique #2000 Grit Disc Designed for Engineered Stone and Quartz Surfaces
- Works Great On Crystallized Glass and Concrete Slabs
- GDG D.Verified BuyerReviewingBonastre Pads - 3 Step Impregnated Diamond Polishing PadsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWorked great on terrazzo floor
I refinished a sixty year old terrazzo floor using an Oreck rotary floor buffer. I wet the floor with a hose, buffed then vacuumed up the slurry with a wet vac. After the third pad the floors were very clean and shiny.
Many thanks to sales manager Ayo Stephenson who was very helpful and responsive to several emailed questions.