APF Polyaspartic 7500
Polyaspartic 7500 is a two-component, high solids, aliphatic polyaspartic. This unique resin chemistry has the desirable properties of polyester-polyurethane materials, yet has a faster cure time and fewer film thickness limitations. It was developed as a high-performance coating for various protective coatings and seamless flooring applications.
Unlike conventional polyurea materials, Polyaspartic 7500 has enough work time to be applied by brush and roller, making it ideal for projects with a quick turnaround requiring abrasion/chemical resistance. For exterior applications, a UV stabilizer package is included, ensuring long-term gloss retention and resistance to yellowing.
A low-VOC version of Polyaspartic 7500 is available with VOC content of less than 100 grams per liter.
The Polyaspartic 7500 Advantage
- Rapid curing; return to full service in 24 hours
- Hard finish and abrasion resistant
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals
- Very high gloss finish
- Low viscosity, easy-to-handle product
- Material easily releases soil
Polyaspartic 7500 Uses & Applications
Polyaspartic 7500 is ideal as a finish coat in color chip and color quartz flooring, as well as various types of decorative architectural concrete applications. It is also well-suited for automotive repair facilities, aircraft hangars and clean rooms.
Colors & Finishes
- All 16 Standard Colors
- 1 Gallons
- 10 Gallons
- Polyaspartic 7500 Data Sheet
- Polyaspartic 7500 Part A SDS
- Polyaspartic 7500 Part B SDS
- Polyaspartic 7500 Pigment Pack SDS
- Polyaspartic 7500 UVR A SDS
- Polyaspartic 7500 VOC 'A' SDS
- Polyaspartic 7500 VOC 'B' SDS
- Polyaspartic 7500 VOC Data Sheet
- Polyaspartic 7500 VOC Satin A SDS
- Polyaspartic 7500 VOC Satin B SDS
- Polyaspartic Technical Sales Bulletin
- Standard Color Chart
*Image is not a direct reflection of the product