Chicago Pneumatic 40 lb. Pneumatic Breakers
Medium pneumatic breakers designed for breaking heavy and reinforced concrete, frozen ground, asphalt, boulders and pavement. These pneumatic hammers are designed for high-output production, all day long.
The CP 1210 offers the hitting power and high performance of a larger tool with lower weight. The reversible piston and lubrication grooves extend service life and reduce costs.
Our pneumatic breakers are available in different models and sizes in order to suit a variety of applications. There is a choice of several different shanks to cater to the needs in different markets. You can choose from standard breakers, standard breakers with a muffler for noise reduction (S models) and vibration reduced breakers with state-of-the-art vibration dampening (SVR models). All S and SVR models comply with the European Union Noise Directive (2000/14/EC) and are CE-marked.
The 60 pound class demolition tools are engineered to deliver the power and durability necessary for a variety of construction and plant maintenance application, such as breaking heavy and reinforced concrete, frozen ground, asphalt, boulders and pavement. These pneumatic hammers are designed for high-output production, all day long.
- Alloy steel forgings for excellent durability
- Equipped with four-bolt back head to withstand rugged use
- Integral oiler for continuous lubrication
- Heavy-duty polyurethane front head springs to reduce reaction back to operator
- Reversible piston reduces maintenance cost
- Air inlet swivel for easy maneuverability
- CP 1260 S (model no. 8900 0030 31, 8900 0030 30) are equipped with silencers
- CP 1260 SVR (model no. 8900 0030 33, 8900 0030 32) are equipped with Vibration Reduced Handle
- 'Hushed Power' versions - CP S- and SVR-versions are equipped with
|Chicago Pneumatic 60 lb. Pneumatic Breakers Specifications|
|Model||CP 1260||CP 1260S||CP 1260SVR||CP 1260*||CP 1260S*||CP 1260SVR*|
|Hex Chuck Size (in.)||1-1/8 x 6||1-1/8 x 6||1-1/8 x 6||1-1/4 x 6||1-1/4 x 6||1-1/4 x 6|
|Air Inlet||3/4 NPT||3/4 NPT||3/4 NPT||3/4 NPT||3/4 NPT||3/4 NPT|
|Length||27 in||27 in||29 in||27 in||27 in||29 in|
|Weight||68 lb||64 lb||75 lb||68 lb||64 lb||75 lb|
|Air Consumption||34.5 l/s||34.5 l/s||34.5 l/s||34.5 l/s||34.5 l/s||34.5 l/s|
|Blows per minute||1300||1300||1300||1300||1300||1300|