Chicago Pneumatics 45-50 lb. Sinker Drills
Chicago Pneumatic sinker drills are ideal for a range of drilling applications.
Their streamlined design incorporates smooth contours, a side exhaust and a “flat back” that makes them easy to handle in quarry, mine, drilling and doweling work. The design also provides a main valve and cylinder-porting concept that helps maintain constant drilling speed throughout a long service life. Working parts are continually protected with an effective lubrication system. Standard and silenced versions are available in a range of weights and sizes to fit any requirement.
45-50-POUND CLASS Choose the CP 0032A for holes up to 2” diameter and 10 feet deep. A top performer in its class, the CP 0032A is highly effective in general excavation work, quarry drilling, bench mining and other jobs requiring a sinker drill in the 45-pound class. The tool’s durable “beavertail” retainer helps it deliver increased contact and reduces collar wear.
• Forged steel housings withstand rugged use
• Cushioned piston reduces shock
• Multiposition throttle for easy starting of holes
• Blower lever for deep hole cleaning on CP 0032 and CP 0069
• Integral oiler provides continuous lubrication
• 3 /4” (NPT) air inlet swivel improves maneuverability
• Double-grip handles
• Left hand rotation