CNC Routing Table - WR-84V
With a welded steel frame, the WR-84V industrial wood router is built to last. Unlike many competing tables, this 4x8 CNC router table ships fully assembled and comes with software, tooling, and a dust shroud.
- This wood CNC machine 4'x8' fits common bulk industrial material sizes.
- Perfect for solid wood processing, making closet doors, furniture, signs, and much more.
- 0 to 18,000 rpm variable spindle speed range.
- 7.4 hp spindle has the power to cut hardwoods quickly and precisely.
- Spindle is air-cooled to prevent overheating, prolong the machine’s lifespan, and keep it producing high-quality cuts.
- 15,000 mm per minute maximum engraving or travel speed.
- Solid steel gantry can tackle hardwoods at high speeds without flinching.
- Stepper motors with square rails ensure smooth movement along the X, Y, and Z axes.
- Use the handheld digital controller to move the spindle, adjust the speed, and go through your design.
- Comes standard with software that allows you to set up almost any kind of design. (Details below.)
- Upload your cut pattern to the table with a USB drive.
- Rack and pinion mechanism holds up over long periods of heavy use and allows for more fluid and precise movement than a ball and screw mechanism.
- 4 collets accept any standard tooling profiles with ⅛”, ¼”, 3/8", and ½” bit sizes.
- Includes 10 different tooling profiles.
- Steel T-clamps hold the material down on the table to reduce vibrations and prevent errors.
- Table is preplummed 4 vacuum zones, each with a separate valve and handle, ready to accept an optional 7hp vacuum pump.
- Extremely rigid steel structure reduces vibrations and helps the table stay accurate for years.
- Dust shroud covers the spindle and vacuums out sawdust and wood chips while you’re cutting.
- This combination CNC Router Table 4x8 is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone: Call up Baileigh’s team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience, whenever you need help.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The WR-48 industrial wood router table comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the table via a USB drive. To learn more or download a free trial, click the BobCAD-Cam logo above.
|Actual Working Area||97" x 48"|
|Z Axis Stroke||5.375"|
|Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||590|
|Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||590|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Table Style||T-Slot with Vacuum Option|
|Notes||Table comes ready to accept an optional vacuum pump. Pump must be purchased separately.|
|AMP Draw||35 at full load|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||124x86x70|
* specifications subject to change without notice.