CompactCut 401 E Floor Saw
Original price $6,130.00 - Original price $6,130.00
$6,130.00 - $6,130.00
Current price $6,130.00
COMPACTCUT 401 E Floor Saw does not come with a blade guard. Blade Guard is an optional choice
Excellent All-Rounder Which Is Especially Good For Interiors And Tight Construction Sites. With Optional Equipment, It Masters The Task Of Joint Cutting Flush With The Wall.
- The LISSMAC electric floor saws operate quietly and are thus particularly suitable for cutting work on and in buildings
- The lowering and lifting of the saw blade is continuous by means of a threaded spindle,thus damage to the saw blade can be avoided.
- Optimum speed of the saw blade shaft.
- Saw hood foldable at the front for overcuts
- Excellent directional stability due to optimal centre of gravity of the machine to the blade
- Handles height adjustable and variably pluggable for ergonomic work
- Easily convertible from left to right cut in just a few simple movements
- Fork spray directly through the hood
- Optimum weight distribution on the front wheels ensures high tracking and sawing accuracy
- Adjustable depth of cut display
- Stable dipstick in H-shape
- Continuous saw blade shaft with V-belt drive
- Saw blade excavation via low-maintenance rocker design
Optionally available with wall-flush hood:
- Patented wall-flush saw system with 800 mm wall-sliding saw hood and wall-flush saw blade holder.
- Wall-flush joint cutting according to the current machinery directive or C-norm guaranteed.
- The machine is equipped with the required protective device according to DIN EN 13862.
COMPACTCUT 401 E
- cutting depth: 320 mm
- cutting depth setting: handwheel - threaded spindle
- saw blade Ø max.: 800 mm
- arbor size: 25.4 mm (6 x M8 - TK125)
- drive motor: electric
- output power max.: 7.5 kW / 400 V / 32 A
- saw blade speed: 1250 1/min
- left/right cut: yes
- dimensions (L/W/H): 990 / 580 / 850 mm
- weight: 156 kg