The Containment Pan is essential on-site equipment to collect concrete washout water and solids from the washing down of truck chutes and pump truck hoppers at construction sites.
- High-quality forged steel Pewag rated D-rings for high-strength lifting points (comparable to Crosby)
- Integrated fork pockets
- Fully-welded construction inside and out
- Stackable design (up to 9 units) for transport or storage
- D-rings also serve as tie-down points for transport
- Not to exceed 75% of volume
- OSHA Rigging compliant
- Steel Rain Lid (SKU#WPL-604814) is sold separately
- Engineered and fabricated in the USA
- Click here for Operational Safety Instructions
The Containmnet Pan is essential on-site equipment and EPA best practice management to collect concrete washout water (or washwater) and solids, from washing down truck chutes and pump truck hoppers at construction sites. Collecting the washout water prevents contamination of soil surface and ground water, and allows the washwater to be reclaimed or re-used. The high-quality Pewag rated D-rings provide exceptionally strong lifting points and swivels 180 degrees, allowing connection at the right position. The D-rings also provide secure tie-down points to transport the washout pan. Add the Steel Containment Pan Lid (SKU# WPL-604814) to ensure rainfall does not cause the washout pan to overflow. Manufactured in USA.
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary from actual products.
*Note: Always distribute load evenly. When uniform weight capacity is calculated for any product, the capacity is based on the weight being uniformly distributed over the entire usable area. For those products with casters or wheels, the maximum weight capacity is the lowest weight capacity of either the product or the set of casters/wheels.