DAW500SA4 Diesel-Powered Welder/Generator
DAW500SA4 Diesel-Powered Welder/Generators that delivers up to 500 amps of power during operation
The DAW500SA4 is a powerhouse for CC (constant current) and CV (constant voltage) welding applications. Delivering up to 500 amps during operation. As a generator, this unit provides up to 3 kW of clean, 120/240 AC power. This model is ideal for very large projects that demand high current for penetration when welding or for carbon cutting. Equipped with Kubota's Tier 4 final D1803 which provides long service life, making this unit a perfect choice for professional welder.
- 500 amp DC output & 3 kW AC
- CC and CV welding capabilities
- Voltage regulation is maintained at ±10%
- Showcases a clean burning Tier 4 final EPA-approved Kubota diesel engine
- Electric-start, Lifting bail, external oil/fuel drains come as standard features
- SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW and ACAC welding processes
- Sound attenuated cabinet reduces noise output to 74 dBA @ 23'
- Full panel GFCI protection - OSHA and NEC compliant
- Options - Wire remotes, welding cable, cable carriers, tool box and trailers are available for this model.
AC Power Output
|Voltage Regulation||7 %|
NEMA 5-20R 125V GFCI 20A
NEMA L5-30R 125V Twist-Lock 30A
|Overall Length||52 in||1330 mm|
|Overall Width||31.49 in||800 mm|
|Overall Height||44.48 in||1130 mm|
52 x 31.49 x 44.48 in
1330 x 800 x 1130 mm
|Operating Weight||1302 lb||591 kg|
|Shipping Weight||1175 lb||533 kg|