Eco-Shell Walnut Shells for Water Filtration
The Cost-Efficient, Eco-Friendly Water Filtration Material
Nutshell filtration is the next generation of technology, and Eco-Shell is at the helm. Our walnut shells are used in filtration systems to remove oil and heavy metals, as well as suspended solids from a variety of oilfield, chemical plant, and refinery water streams. Our in-house raw material stock guarantees a consistent, high-quality supply without interruption.
Features & Specifications
- Custom Grades: Eco-Shell custom-produces and tailors sizing for all water filtration needs.
- Fits Your Process: We will work with you to supply sample product for research and development.
- Key Benefits: Eco-Shells walnut shells are not chemically processed, have no heavy metals, and are asbestos-free.
- Readily Available: Annually renewable, your walnut shell applications are protected from supply chain bottlenecks.
- Durable & Reusable: Walnut shells can remove matter from surfaces without scratching or pitting underlying material.
- Cost Saving Material: The stable chemical properties of walnut shells make them one of the most efficient cost-saving media in use.
*Sizes are based on U.S sieve standards. Millimeter and inch measurements are approximate. 12/16 and 12/18 are available but not pictured.