FOB Xtreme Sealer
Natural look, penetrating sealer that protects all natural stone, grout, concrete, quarry tile and terracotta against stains. Great Solvent Based Sealer. For a water based sealer see Eco 90 Plus
- Forms an invisible, protective barrier resistant to moisture and stains while allowing water vapor to escape.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Ideal for the treatment of concrete and quarry tile.
- Perfect for honed marble, limestone and travertine.
Features & Specifications
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION.
- DOES NOT YELLOW OR DISCOLOR OVER TIME.
- UV RESISTANT.
- TREATED SURFACES ARE SAFE FOR FOOD CONTACT.
- DOES NOT ALTER THE FROST RESISTANCE OF TERRACOTTA.
- PFOA FREE: NON CARCINOGENIC.
IDEAL FORALL NATURAL STONE, GROUT, CONCRETE, QUARRY TILE, TERRACOTTA
HOW TO USE IT
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Indoor surfaces:
On a dry and clean surface, apply an even coat of FOB with a paintbrush, lambswool or roller applicator.
Let sit for 10 minutes, then wipe and rub the surface to allow any excess product to completely penetrate or be removed.Wait 8 hours to apply a second coat if necessary.The surface may be used for normal foot traffic 8 hours after the final coat.Full cure and maximum sealer protection is achieved in 24 hours.Outdoor surfaces:On a clean and dry surface, apply two coats of FOB with a large paintbrush or roller allowing 8 hours between coats.The surface may be used for normal foot traffic 8 hours after the final coat.Full cure and maximum sealer protection is achieved in 24 hours.
Do not apply FOB on a previously waxed surface, strip it first. Before full application, test the product on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample to check for any discoloration. Do not apply FOB outdoors if rain is in the forecast.
Literature & Links
- DDanVerified ReviewerReviewingCobble LocI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe Best sealer/stripper
Do not hesitate to use this product. It is hands down the best brand available. 20yr old pavers stripped and sealed and now they look like new pavers!!