Golz Slurry Fox SFP 3L
SLURRY FOX SFP 3L is the mobile solution for your day to recycling slurry caused by cutting or grinding concrete
The mobile solution for your day to day operation
- Portability:The Slurryfox SFP 3L is designed for sawing and drilling contractors who require portability on the jobsite for water recycling and reuse.
- One-Man operation: The filter press incorporates many of the same components as the Slurryfox SFP 8L but is built so that it can be handled by one person.
- 360° closed-loop concept: The SFP 3L is the ideal solution for slurry water processing at the source, or on the truck, utilizing the "360°" closed-loop concept for water recycling.
- Powered by a single-phase air compressor, the new SFP 3L is the most efficient solution for concrete slurry processing. Separation of solids and water allows for compliant disposal.
- Consisting of three elements - container, chamber filter press and control unit - the SFP 3L is the most compact, mobile, simple to operate and efficient filter press on the market.
- The new patented airbladder technology allows for a lightweight and compact design of the SFP 3L - weighs just 79 kg (174 lbs) for easy transport.
Recommended Air Compressor:
Air compressor GV22-11 or (Ingersoll Rand P1.5IU-A9)
Motor Single Phase 230 V, 2,2 kW (115 V- 1,5 kW)
Capacity 340 l/min (89 gal/min)
Air pressure 8 bar (116 psi)
Compressor Unit 2 cylinder - 1.450 rpm