HTN27KTCSL Mechanical-Drive Ride-On Trowel
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Call To Order
CTO - $0.00
Current price Call To Order
HTN27KTCSL MQ Whiteman Mechanical Trowel comes stock with 25-HP Kohler, 8' Non-overlap, twin four blade rotors distributed by Diamond Tool Store
Best to call for pricing and availability.
The HTN27KTCSL is a competitively priced high-performance rider trowel equipped with twin-pitch control, high capacity gearboxes, CVT transmission, steering assist and adjustable seat.
- Powered by a 25-HP air-cooled V-Twin Kohler gasoline engine
- Variable transmission continuously adjusts the drive ratio to obtain optimum torque and rotor speed
- Fan-cooled high capacity gearboxes extend service life
- Entry level trowels offer increased value at an affordable price
- Non-overlapping blades can be used with float pans
- Spider assemblies feature long lasting wear plates and spider hubs and can be economically rebuilt. Standard model comes with 4 blade configuration
- Patented steering assist makes controlling the machine remarkably easy and reduces operator fatigue
- Retardant spray system and four work lights
|Engine||25 HP Kohler Gasoline|
|Blades per Rotor||4|
|Path Width||91 in||2311 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5 gal||18.9 L|
|Run Time||2 gal/hr|
|Operating Weight||780 lb||353.7 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.