Jescraft A-Frame Cart with Forklift Attachment
The WA-4824F “A” Frame Cart – Forklift Attachment is perfect for transporting drywall sheets, plywood, panels and steel.
This cart is also available with castors.
The WA-4824F “A” Frame Cart – Forklift Attachment is constructed of a 12 gauge steel deck ensuring strength and durability. Efficient double sided “A” frame rack allows material to be loaded on both sides. With 8″ of deck space on each side, this cart maximizes cargo space with a total of 16″ of deck space. The forklift pockets allow for secure forklift transport of load.
*Note: Always distribute load evenly. When uniform weight capacity is calculated for any product, the capacity is based on the weight being uniformly distributed over the entire usable area. For those products with casters or wheels, the maximum weight capacity is the lowest weight capacity of either the product or the set of casters/wheels.
- 12 gauge steel deck
- Double sided “A” frame style can be loaded from both sides
- 8″ of deck space on each side
- Retaining lip to keep cargo from sliding off
- Fork pockets allow for secure forklift transport of load
- Transporting drywall, sheetrock, wallboard, & granite
- Transporting of sheets, panels, & plywood
|Overall Dimensions||L 48 x W 24.5 x H 50 in|
|Usable Deck Depth||8 in. each side|
|Fork Pocket Centers||35.25"|
|Uniform Capacity*||3,600 lbs.|