- 16 gauge steel pan (standard)
- 3 cubic foot capacity
- Pan is lightweight and nestable
- Pairs well with the JMS-10 Lightweight stand (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Placement of mortar or concrete during brick work
- With a 3 cubic foot capacity and a 16-gauge steel construction, this masonry contractor's staple is durable, lightweight and nestable.
|MODEL||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS (W x H x L)||WEIGHT||LOAD CAP|
|JMP-30||16 GAUGE MORTAR PAN||29.5" X 7" X 29.5"||13 LBS.||3 CUBIC FEET|
- PSPaul S.Verified BuyerReviewingForklift Mortar TubsI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoAs-Is good for light construction, not quite heavy-duty
These have fairly solid construction and I like how one side is sloped for shovels, however these aren't quite made for heavy-duty commercial masonry construction.
The top flange is just a 90 degree bend with two separate sharp corners on each corner of the tub, which could be potential knee-killers while walking by on the scaffolding, dipping buckets during grout pours, etc.
Our shop added some angle steel at the top rim to make it more like square tubing and finished the tack-welds on the bottom legs all the way across to prepare them for getting bounced around empty on a forklift churning through mud and ruts, beat on the next day if there is no running water available for washing, all the non-ideal situations we tend to run into.
Attaching a picture of what we added to the corners, those original bent-over rims were SCARY