Jescraft Sloped Mortar Tubs
Sloped Mortar Tubs for easily mixing and pouring out mortar
- 1/2" thick steel flat bar lips
- Sloped insides for each dumping or pouring
- Narrow profile for narrow workspaces
- Available in 6,10, or 12 cubic foot
- Easy open access base
- Transporting of concrete and mortar
- Mixing station for concrete or mortar
- Dumping concrete or mortar
- Transporting of materials that require to be dumped
A heavy duty construction tub with reinforced 1/2" thick steel flat bar lips on all sides make this industrial grade tub extra tough. Sloped ends make removing mortar fast and easy; and narrow profile allows more room around your work area. Easily transports from any side with open access base.
|MODEL||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS (W x H x L)||WEIGHT||LOAD CAP|
|SMT-10||SLOPED MORTAR TUBS||22.5" W x 23" H X 57.75 L||151 LBS.||10.0 CUBIC FEET|
|SMT-12||JUMBO SLOPED MORTAR TUBS||22.5" W X 23" H X 67" L||180 LBS.||12.0 CUBIC FEET|
|SMT-60||MINI SLOPED MORTAR TUBS||22.5" W X 23" H X 38.75" L||112 LBS.||6.0 CUBIC FEET|
- PSPaul S.Verified BuyerReviewingForklift Mortar TubsI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoAs-Is good for light construction, not quite heavy-duty
These have fairly solid construction and I like how one side is sloped for shovels, however these aren't quite made for heavy-duty commercial masonry construction.
The top flange is just a 90 degree bend with two separate sharp corners on each corner of the tub, which could be potential knee-killers while walking by on the scaffolding, dipping buckets during grout pours, etc.
Our shop added some angle steel at the top rim to make it more like square tubing and finished the tack-welds on the bottom legs all the way across to prepare them for getting bounced around empty on a forklift churning through mud and ruts, beat on the next day if there is no running water available for washing, all the non-ideal situations we tend to run into.
Attaching a picture of what we added to the corners, those original bent-over rims were SCARY