Kenco Slash Blade
DESTINED TO BE THE MOST VERSATILE TOOL IN YOUR ATTACHMENT INVENTORY
Kenco's Slash Blade is one of the most unique attachments in the industry. The excavator blade attachment allows your machine to cut like a dozer, scrape like a grader, dig like a bucket, PLUS, it performs like a grapple when used with a thumb.
- Two versions available: rigid or hydraulic tilt.
- Unique design is excellent for handling sticky material because it cleans itself with every pass.
- Radius allows blade to roll when grading dirt.
- Hydraulic tilt model allows the operator to create an even grade when the machine is not level
- Replaceable cutting edge prevents unnecessary moldboard wear.
Slash Blade models are available as RIGID or with a 45° TILT both ways
FEATURES OF THE SLASH BLADE
- Rugged T100 steel body
- Hardox 400 cheek plates
- Hardox base edge supports
- Bolt-on cutting edge with angled end bits
- Optional bolt-on side boards
- Hydraulic tilt model allows the operator to create an even grade while the machine is not level
MINI EXCAVATOR SPECIFICATIONS
Size (in inches) of the Kenco Slash Blade for each mini machine class
|CEX15||32" X 15"|
|CEX25||36" X 19.5"|
|CEX50||42" X 25"|
|CEX60||60" X 30"|
Size (in inches) of the Kenco Slash Blade for each machine class
|EX100||48" X 24"|
|EX120||60" X 30"|
|EX150||84" X 30"|
|EX200||84" X 40"|
|EX250||84" X 50"|
|EX300||84" X 60"|
|EX400||120" X 60"|