Mix, Transport & Pour up to 3-bag Batches
While easy access to the work location is crucial in the construction and industrial sectors, a successful job depends upon optimized mixing time, reduced spillage, and generation of a uniform end product. When blending without a Pelican mixing station, material could go airborne before it’s thoroughly combined and batch consistency will be compromised.
With CS Unitec’s Pelican mixing station, you and your team can quickly produce high-quality batches with the same consistency, every time. Supplied with our high-performing EHR 23/2.4 handheld mixing drill that can be used with or without the three-bag-capacity canister, this mixing station is versatile and ready to go upon delivery. A provided canister cover and dust extraction port reduce airborne dust and splatter (when used with a dust collection vacuum). This powerful mixing drill is designed for tough, continuous use. A 14.5 Amp motor enables the operator to mix of up to 200 pounds of high-viscosity materials.
Common applications for this mixer are:
- Quartz-containing Resin
- Flooring Compounds
|Output||Up to 1500 lbs./hour|
|Power||14.5 AMP / 110 V|
|2-Speeds||0-250 and 0-580 RPM|
|Paddles||1x TK200P (For mixing station), 1x MG 160 (Hand-held use)|
- Mix up to 3-bag batches
- Canister cover and dust extraction port reduces airborne dust and splatter
- Powerful 2-gear variable-speed motor
- Ideal for "assembly line" mixing - run multiple batches with PMP80DC-23 and 2+ PMP80 Pelican Carts
- Included mixer - EHR 23/2.4 - is removable for hand-held use
Standard equipment included:
EHR 23/2.5 S Mixing Drill, 2 paddles
(TK200P and MG 160), transport
cart, canister, liner, canister cover
with hinged lid and motor mount.
For replacement liner, order part no.
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerReviewingBNMS-50 Mini Mixing StandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSturdy Stand
I like it, it is well made and sturdy, just what I wanted.