PRO12E53 MQ Essick PRO12 Series Stationary Mixer
12cf Mortar, 5.0 HP 3Ø 230V Electric Motor
For almost 90 years MQ Essick plaster / mortar mixers have set the standard for innovation and durability. The 12 cubic foot capacity PRO12 series increases contractor productivity in applications using on-site silo dispensing systems. The PRO12E53 uses a powerful hydraulic drive to power through the toughest mix designs. A unique over-center dump design easily discharges material into large mud tubs with minimal operator fatigue.
- Reduced fatigue by enabling operator to load at waist level. Ergonomically designed to load low and dump high.
- Adapt to any job site, while maintaining a compact footprint, with 130° swing-away stabilizers.
- Extra thick 1/4" steel drum wrap with 3/8" ends resists wear and dents.
- Adjustable height - discharge height 24" ~ 42.5".
- Easily fits in a standard pickup truck bed with its compact design with inboard hydraulic motor.
- Costly waste is reduced by a spill plate that directs excess material into the tub.
- Tackle stiff mix designs, and handle up to 1-inch aggregate, with a powerful hydraulic drive.
- Convenient access forklift pockets from any side of the mixer.
- Drive and dump controls easily accessible and located above the motor cowling.
- Greasable paddle shaft seal provides long service life.
|Max. Aggregate Size
|Adjustable Drum Discharge Height
||Up to 42.5 inches
Dimensions & Weights
Electric Motor Specifications
|Electric Motor Make/Model
|Electric Motor Power
||Three Phase (3Ø)
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.