QP4TKT28 Diesel Pump on Trailer
The trusted performance from the QP4TK Trash Pump mounted on a Multiquip DOT/NHSTA qualified trailer w/ 28 GAL fuel tank provides flexible transportation and quick response to demanding dewatering applications such as: excavations, emergency response to flood waters, sewage by-pass, water transfer, and barge cleaning.
- Rugged aluminum casings to promote fast priming times.
- DOT/NHTSA approved trailer - Made in the U.S.A.
- Industrial lifting bale.
- Powerful, EPA/CARB Certified 9.5HP KUBOTA diesel engine.
- Electric start for operating convenience.
- Engineered for 475 GPM flow rate.
- Maximum Head - 85'.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2" in diameter.
- Dual 4" discharge ports for operational and application flexibility.
- Silicon/carbon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large clean-out chamber design for efficient.
- #45 Ductile iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Shock mounted pump design to minimize operating harmonics.
- Run time (28 GAL fuel tank) @ 44 hours.
|Suction x Discharge||
4 x 4 in
100 x 100 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||475 gpm||2000 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||85 ft||26 m|
|Max. Pressure||37.7 psi||0 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||2 in||51 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||28 Gal||106 L|
|Notes: Utilizes Trailer: TLRLMPXFP|
|Overall Length||102 in||2591 mm|
|Overall Width||57 in||1448 mm|
|Overall Height||67 in||1702 mm|
|Operating Weight||735 lb||333 kg|