QPT205SLT High Pressure Pump
2" Suction, High Pressure Pump, 126 GPM, 312 MAX Head, Honda GX240
A medium-size high pressure pump that will work in almost all high-pressure applications. The QPT205SLT is sized perfectly for the new US Coast Guard portable fire fighting specification (46 CFR 27.301).
- For: Jetting, Irrigation, Dust Control, and Portable stand-by Fire Fighting.
- Dependable 7.9HP Honda GX240 engine.
- Oil alert protects the engine from low engine oil level.
- Muffler is equipped with a spark arrester.
- Unique twin closed impeller design.
- Versatile multiple discharge manifold: (one) 1.5-inch (37 mm) and (two) 1-inch (25 mm) ports.
- May be used with optional 1.5-inch (37 mm) high-pressure fire hose and plastic adjustable spray nozzle.
|Suction x Discharge||
2 x 1.5, 1, 1 in
51 x 38, 25, 25 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||126 gpm||477 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||312 ft||95 m|
|Max. Pressure||135.1 psi||931 kPA|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.3 qt||6 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||25.2 in||640 mm|
|Overall Width||18.9 in||480 mm|
|Overall Height||23.2 in||589 mm|
|Operating Weight||99 lb||45 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.