Quartz Floor Hardener is a Non-metallic quartz dry-shake floor hardener.
Call for discount on bulk purchases (+1 (800) 342-3876)
Quartz Floor Hardener is a mixture of finely graded nonmetallic Quartz aggregates, plasticizer, and cement binder – an economical concrete floor hardener recommended for both interior and exterior use.
When applied at the proper point in the concrete setting cycle, Quartz Floor Hardener is worked into the concrete to become an integral part of the floor to provide a surface that is highly resistant to abrasion.
Quartz Floor Hardener is available in a natural concrete color in addition to a variety of other colors, including Light Reflective, Tile Red, French Gray, Battleship Gray, and Nile Green.
Features & Benefits
• Minimal surface dusting
• Exterior/interior application
• Increases impact and abrasion resistance up to four times that of plain concrete
• Compliant with American Concrete Institute Standards: ACI 302, ACI 305, ACI 306
• U.S.D.A. accepted for use in facilities where incidental contact with food products is possible
• Provides a high-density surface that resists liquid penetration and is easy to clean and maintain
• Non-fading, non-rusting colors (Light Reflective, Tile Red, French Gray, Battleship Gray, and Nile Green)
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDeck
Great product thank you