The newest addition to our fleet offers all the features of the BXR836, with the added benefit of Hydraulic Power delivering immediate, responsive steering.
At just 683lbs, and very compact dimensions, this unit can be transported with ease and placed on a slab very early in the process. Great for getting into tight areas and for use where stickups are present.
The BXR836 is also great for multi-story applications due to its ease of hoisting. With its low profile, this unit gives the best sight-line of the slab and you can feel the concrete as it progresses in its finish transition. The BXR836 is the perfect jump to riding, for those currently only walking.
- Equipped with gasoline or propane engine
- Heavy-duty gearbox provides a longer life and less maintenance
- Twin stick, multi-directional levers deliver immediate, responsive steering
- Low profile provides excellent visibility
- Non-overlapping design for floating/panning
- Dual 4 blade trowel standard