HHNG5 Whiteman Mechanical-Drive Ride-On Trowel - Best to call for pricing and availability.
The HHNG5 mechanical ride-on power trowel is powered by a 35 HP Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Air Cooled V-Twin engine that includes several new features that raise the performance bar.
- Powerful 35 HP Briggs and Stratton Vanguard air cooled V-twin engine meets EPA Phase 3 standards
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) provides superior performance by continually adjusting the drive ratio to obtain optimum torque and speed during all phases of finishing from low speed high torque to high speed burnishing
Automotive constant velocity joints ensures smooth and consistent
power is being transferred to the gearboxes
Helical gearboxes are the industry's most efficient, coolest
running trouble free design. These gearboxes are also backed with a three year warranty
- Spider assemblies feature long lasting wear plates and spider hubs and can be economically rebuilt. Standard model comes with 5 blade configuration
TwinPitch control enables the operator to simultaneously
control the pitch of both rotors with minimal effort, yet still
allows for individual pitch control
- Lifting points are built in to the machinefor balanced lifting. (Lifting straps included)
- LED lighting provides state of the art illumination for night time or indoor work
Steering assist prevents operator fatigue and makes
controlling the machine remarkably easy even with float pans.
|Engine||35 HP Vanguard Commercial|
|Blades per Rotor||5|
|Rotor RPM||0 - 180|
|Path Width||92 in||2336 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7 gal||26.4 L|
|Run Time||2.51 gal/hr|
|Operating Weight||1083 lb||491 kg|