Safety Work Platforms
Turn your forklift into an aerial work platform and safely go where scissor lifts can’t with a Star Industries Safety Work Platform.The expanded metal deck provides a wider work platform for forklifts than boom lifts, and the 1,000 lbs platform load capacity and full perimeter guard rail system offer superior safety.
- Strong and rigid modular component guardrail eliminates loose movement and allows for easy replacement of individual guard rails should damage occur.
- Guard rails can be easily removed and laid flat inside platform for transportation.
- Spring loaded latches and spring hinges means gates automatically close for increased safety.
- Expanded metal deck with 1,000 lbs platform capacity provides safe work area.
- Universal ‘slip-on-forks’ for easy attachment. Suitable for both extended reach and straight mask forklifts with a 48" or wider carriage and 48" long forks. Accepts forks up to 7" wide and 2¾" thick.
- Quick-Tach option available (forklift must have quick-tach connector). Always use if forklift is equipped with forks longer than 48".
- Optional 42” wide x 84” tall mast protection screen (model 1250) protects operator from forklift mast moving parts.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI standards.
- Reach over obstructions and access places where scissor lifts can’t
- This work platform attachment is faster and cheaper than scaffold
- Self-closing gates, rigid modular guardrails and lanyard tie down points for increased operator safety
Universal Fit Models
|1204C||4″ x 4″||350 lbs||1,000 lbs|
|1206C||4″ x 6″||425 lbs||1,000 lbs|
|1208C||4″ x 8″||500 lbs||1,000 lbs|
|1210C||4″ x 9.8″||575 lbs||1,000 lbs|
When ordering for use on a Genie or Terex, use the suffix “G” instead of C
Danger: Do NOT use without installing retaining pins behind the heel of each fork and securing with hairpins or cotter pins. Safety chain(s) must also be used. Wrap chain around a strong part of the fork carriage and secure with locking grab hook. Operating manual/safety information available online and by calling 1-800-541-1797.