Schluter®-DILEX-AHKA is an anodized aluminum, cove-shaped profile for transitions between walls to be tiled and previously finished floors.
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Features a single trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat and a dovetailed channel which is bonded to floor surfaces
- Features a 3/8"(10 mm)-wide radius to prevent water penetration and dirt accumulation, making cleaning simple
- Ideal for tiled environments with high sanitary requirements, such as commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and food processing plants
- 90° and 135° inside and outside corners, and end caps available
- Available in various finishes of anodized aluminum