Finishing and edge-protection profile for outside wall corners and edges
Schluter®-JOLLY features a 90° angle and is a finishing and edge-protection profile for the outside corners and other tile edges in wall applications. The vertical wall section of the profile provides a decorative finish and protects adjacent tiles. Its 90° angle creates a clean, flush look on wall corner installations, and the joint spacers on both sides of the profile ensure consistent grout joints and perfect symmetry. Matching corners are available, which feature innovative plug-in connections that result in clean, visually appealing corner applications.
- New! Now features a 90° angle and matching corners!
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for creating decorative transitions on walls
- Ideal trim for the top edge of a tiled wall, backsplash, and bathtub surround
- Features an integrated joint spacer that establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile
- Anchoring leg is available with a radius perforation so that the profile can be used to form curves
- Select finishes also available in 10’ (3.05 m) lengths