SpecPoxy CJ 100% Solids, Semi-Rigid Epoxy Control Joint Filler
SpecPoxy C.J. is a two-component, semi-rigid epoxy for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. This product supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic. Call for discounts on bulk purchases. (+1 (800) 342-3876)
SpecPoxy C.J. has been designed for use in compliance with ACI 302, section 4.10 recommendations for epoxy joint fillers used in saw cut/control joints.
SpecPoxy C.J. is useful for contraction/construction joints that are cut or formed.
SpecPoxy C.J. may be used for the repair of damaged or spalled joint nosing and cracks.
Features & Benefits
- Easy 1 to 1 mix ratio
- Pourable gray consistency
- Moisture insensitive to cure in damp environments
- High elongation to resist tearing due to excessive movement
- Semi-rigid flexibility that does not weld slabs together or become brittle with age
- Optimum hardness to transfer wheel loads while allowing moderate movement
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 minutes agoDeck
Great product thank you