Specsilane 20 Wb 20% Solids Water-Based Penetrating Silane Sealer
A 20% solids, 100% reactive, waterborne silane sealer. This clear, penetrating, breathable water repellent is designed for use on interior and exterior above-grade concrete or masonry surfaces.
Call for discount on bulk purchases (+1 (800) 342-3876)
SpecSilane 20 WB penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to both moisture and salt.
SpecSilane 20 WB helps protect concrete and masonry surfaces, decks, pavements, parking structures, ramps, bridges, marine platforms, etc. against the corrosive effects of de-icing salts, moisture, and weathering to prevent spalling and deterioration of concrete structures. VOC-compliant. Actual VOC = 20 g/l.
Features & Benefits
- Colorless and non-yellowing
- Dries tack-free and skid-resistant
- Provides excellent chloride screen
- Excellent water repellency while maintaining breathability
- Long-lasting protection for new and existing concrete surfaces
- Reduces the effects of freeze-thaw cycling and weathering on concrete structures
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDeck
Great product thank you