Versa Block Clamp AVBC
Backorder till October
The Versa Block Clamp is made for lifting and moving concrete blocks, rubber tires, drums or other materials
The clamp consists of two sliding pads that can be adjusted to the desired widths and they are locked by a locking latch on each side. The Versa Block Clamp is a multipurpose solution when fitted with different jaws to grab the different material types, whether square or curved shapes. These jaws can be easily changed and reversed to allow for picking up objects from the inside face or inside out.
- Handles heavy loads with different capacities.
- Grips and releases the load automatically.
- The jaw width is simple and easy to adjust.
- The rubber jaws protect loads from being damaged.
- Optional jaws for different material shapes.
- Lifting eye allows for easy hook attachment.
|Grip range||100 - 600||4" - 24"|
|Working load limit||1200||2646|
|Grip range||150 - 1100||6" - 43.3"|
|Working load limit||3000||6614|
- CBChristian B.Verified BuyerReviewingAardwolf Horizontal Stone Lifting Clamp - 1050I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoGets the job done
Great tool, sturdy and works fine