WR-84V-ATC - CNC Router Table
This large CNC router table can automatically change tooling in just 8 seconds. You can program profile switches right into your design to save time and maintain precision during industrial production runs.
- Large 4’ x 8’table.
- Arrives pre-built with correct alignment. No complicated set-up process.
- Comes with software for plotting out designs on your computer, then turning them into cut patterns for the machine.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Powerful 10hp spindle can tackle hard materials without flinching.
- 7.5 kilowatt air-cooled spindle will stay accurate through years of production.
- Variable spindle speed, from 3000 to 24,000 rpm.
- Servo motors ensure smooth running at both fast and slow speeds.
- High gantry is up and away from material, allowing you to see what it’s doing.
- Y axis moves far enough for the gantry to clear the table. You can take the material directly off; no need slant it awkwardly.
- Upload your design to the table with a USB drive. Automatic tooling changes let you swap out bits with computer-controlled precision. Sensor compensates for the change in tool lengths. That change might seem tiny, but it makes a huge difference to the finished product.
- Pre-load up to 4 collets with your chosen profiles; the router will switch between them as programmed.
Powerful 7hp vacuum in the bed of the table holds the material in place during the cutting process.
- 4 vacuum zones allow you to turn on the valve only for the area where you’re working.
- Arrange each zone’s vacuum seal into the shape of the material to provide well-distributed suction.
- Dust shroud fits over the spindle; you can vacuum out all the dust and chips while you’re cutting.
- Fully-welded steel frame keeps the machine stable, helping the router last longer and preventing vibrations from taking the cut off-course.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of reps, all with hands-on product experience.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The WR-84V-ATC comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the table via a USB drive. To learn more or download a free trial, click the BobCAD-Cam logo above.
|Actual Working Area||96.5" x 50.5"|
|Speeds||7 (3,000 - 6,000 - 9,000 - 12,000 - 15,000 - 18,000 - 24,000 rpm)|
|Z Axis Stroke||8"|
|Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||394|
|Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||394|
|Tool Diameters||1/8”, 4mm, 6mm, & 12mm|
|Power||220V Three Phase|
|Notes||Applicable Materials - Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, PVC, ABS, Insulation Plate, Bakelite Plate, Honeycomb Plate, Resin, Organic Board, Aluminum Composite Panel|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||144x82x81|
* specifications subject to change without notice.