3 HP Blue Ripper Rail Saw Package Sale | Saw and Diamond Blades
Blue Ripper Sr. 3hp Package Sale | Blue Ripper Saw and Diamond Blades - No Rails
- 3hp Blue Ripper Rail Saw ($4184.75)
- 6 x 14" Arrayed Pattern Blades($151.20 x 6 = $907.20)
3hp Blue Ripper Rail Saw
These saws can cut through 4cm thick stone. The 3hp can cut 2cm "Absolute Black" granite up to the incredible speed of 10 ft. per MINUTE! Simple and strong, the blade cuts next to rail so setting up is fast and easy. No gauge, shims, or offset measurements are needed. The 5hp saw itself, weights only 68 lbs. which makes it easy for a single person to lift and move. The reduced weight also minimizes risk of cracking narrow or thin pieces of material. This rail saw is truly amazing and is considered by the experts to be far superior than the competition in performance and ease of use.
3 Horsepower Air-cooled
The 3hp is our work horse. It spins at 1750 RPM allowing for a wide range of blade options. This saw has an amazing cutting speed of up to 10 feet per minute. This saw requires single phase 220volt power, and easy cuts through 3cm thick stone in one pass.
- Up to 10 FPM cut speed
- 1730 RPM TEFC Lincoln Induction Motor (2hp & 3hp models)
- 3hp 220v at 12.4 Amps
- 14 inch blade
- 60mm blade arbor
- 8" diameter billet aluminum flanges
- All connections mounted vertical
- One-hand water disconnect
- Easy-adjust locking height adjustment
- Weight: Only 79 lbs approx. on (2 and 3hp) models!
- Cuts through 4cm (1-5/8") stone
- Manufactured with PRIDE in the USA!
14" Arrayed Pattern Blade for Blue Ripper Saw
Specially designed just for Blue Ripper Saw
Traditionally, fast-cutting diamond blades did not have a long life-span, and long-lasting blades did not cut fast.
Long life and fast cutting speed were incompatible. Now, both fast cutting speed and long life exist in the same diamond blade - the Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade.Diamonds specifically pattern-arrayed in each segment
- No more random diamond placement in blade segments
- 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades
- Uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface over entire segment life
- No uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss
- Smoother cut with virtually no chipping
- Standard segment height of 10mm
- How these blades are different
- In traditional diamond blades, the diamonds are randomly placed within each segment's bonding agent. As a result, the diamonds are exposed to the stone in an unbalanced, random way. This results in uneven segment deterioration, premature diamond loss, and blades that wear out relatively rapidly.
With the new Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade, the diamonds are arrayed in a specific pattern in each segment. This groundbreaking technology allows for uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface. The perfectly balanced cutting action provides a fast, smooth cut; and because the patterned diamonds are exposed to the stone at the same consistent rate as all the other diamonds in each segment, the blade life is greatly extended - 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades. There is no uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss.
For a long-lasting, smooth, fast-cutting diamond blade the Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade has no equal!