DS20 Disc Sander, 2HP 1PH 230V
The Powermatic DS20 20" Disc Sander is ideal for the professional or serious home woodworking shop.
It has direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency, with a hand activated brake for quick stoppage of disc. The DS20 sander has an extra large sanding surface, adjustable tilting work table, and sturdy cast iron base. The swing away guard makes changing abrasive discs quick and easy.
- 20" sanding disc for larger capacity
- Direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency
- Forward and Reverse Switch
- Forward and reverse switch for additional usage
- Miter gauge for angle sanding
- Disc brake slows the machine quickly and will activate immediately to stop machine in an emergency
- Tilting table allows bevel sanding
|Disc Diameter (In.)||20.0000|
|Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM)||600|
|Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.)||4|
|Motor Power (HP)||2|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.)||30|