SATIN Satin Finish Protective Wax ( 1 LT – 12 Count)
Protects unpolished natural stone, quarry tile and terracotta.
- Gives the surface a satin finish.
- Perfect for surface treatment maintenance.
- Enhances the most prestigious floor surface materials.
Features & Specifications
- 3-IN-1 SOLUTION: PROTECTS, MAINTAINS AND GIVES THE SURFACE A SATIN FINISH.
- SELF-POLISHING, YET CAN BE MANUALLY POLISHED FOR A SHINIER FINISH.
- EASY TO APPLY FOLLOWING SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
- HIGH COVERAGE RATES.
UNPOLISHED NATURAL STONE, QUARRY TILE, TERRACOTTA
HOW TO USE IT
No dilution necessary. On a clean and dry floor, apply one even coat of SATIN with a lambswool applicator or other suitable applicator.
Wait one hour and apply a second coat perpendicular to the first.
The floor may be walked on after one half hour.For post-treatment maintenance:use CLEANALL Neutral All Surface Cleaner for quarry tile and terracotta, or STONECLEAN Natural Stone Neutral Cleaner for unpolished natural stone.Just dilute CLEANALL or STONECLEAN 1:200 (one capful per gallon of water).No rinsing needed. Buff the floor to remove any streaks.To restore the surface finish (once a year):apply the wax undiluted with a lambswool applicator or other suitable applicator.Polishing is not necessary.
Literature & Links
- JLJustin L.Verified BuyerReviewingDry Treat Intensifia (Stainproof Color Enhancer Sealer)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGood choice for colored concrete counter
Many sealer categories and brands out there but I'm glad I picked this one for my concrete counters. I used a counter-specfic concrete mix and later applied a portland slurry to fill in air holes and other defects. I had added quikrete liquid color to all mixes, but after complete curing and sanding/polishing it was typical concrete grey so I counted on this sealer to bring out the color and it did, like magic. Instructions were good. 1st application absorbed well, not much excess to wipe off. 2nd absorbed less, more excess to remove. I added a 3rd just to be sure and I don't think it was necessary. I think I wiped it all off. Satisfying process. 1qt was plenty for 50sf of counter. I still have some left.