STONEPLUS ECO Penetrating Stone Enhancer - Matte Finish
Enriches the color of polished, honed, textured and tumbled natural stone.
- Provides a matte finish that highlights the natural surface character.
- Protects the surface from dirt, water and oil stains.
- Enhances the stone’s natural color with a matte finish.
- Excellent protection for countertops, inlays and backsplashes.
- Hides cracks on granite surfaces.
Features & Specifications
- DUAL ACTION: SEALS AND ENHANCES SURFACES.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: WATER-BASED.
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SURFACES.
- DOES NOT FORM A FILM OR YELLOW OVER TIME.
- UV AND WEATHER RESISTANT.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION.
- TREATED SURFACES ARE SAFE FOR FOOD CONTACT.
- PROVIDES VERY HIGH COVERAGE RATES.
- VERY LOW VOC EMISSIONS: CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS LEED CREDITS.
ALL NATURAL STONE
HOW TO USE IT
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Shake well before use.
Apply STONEPLUS ECO to a clean, dry surface using a paintbrush or other suitable applicator.
Rub the surface to allow the product to completely penetrate until any excess residue is wiped off.The surface may be used for normal foot traffic after 4 hours.Full cure and maximum sealer protection is achieved in 8 hours.For deeper, more intense color, apply 2-3 coats; wait no more than 10 minutes between coats.Remove any residue by rubbing the surface with a cloth soaked in STONEPLUS ECO.When applying the product on particularly absorbent materials, apply a larger quantity of product on the surface.On compact materials, such as polished natural stone, apply the product to sections of a few square feet at a time to facilitate removing residue.
Literature & Links
- DDanVerified ReviewerReviewingCobble LocI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe Best sealer/stripper
Do not hesitate to use this product. It is hands down the best brand available. 20yr old pavers stripped and sealed and now they look like new pavers!!