Weha Single Sided A-Frame Cart 78" X 56"
Weha Single Sided A-Frame Cart excellent for transporting slabs. Also available in Large, Extra Large, and Double Sided.
The Weha single-sided A frame is excellent for install vans, box trucks, as well as for in shop use and can easily be placed against walls for saving space.
At only 26" wide, The Weha Single Sided Transport Cart allows plenty of room in vans and box trucks for additional install equipment.
The Weha Single Sided A-Frame Cart is made of European Hot Dipped Galvanized steel.
Manufactured by Weha Germany.
The Weha Single Sided Transport Cart comes with Forklift receivers for easy moving.
The base and uprights come with replaceable rubber to prevent scratches.
Comes with 4 upright and tie down straps for secure transport.
- Load Capacity: 2205 lbs.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 26"
- Load Height: 48"
- Overall Height: 56"
- Width of Contact Surface: 16"
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Forklift Receivers
1. Most Economical: Galvanized steel is often the least expensive initial choice. As other labour intensive coatings have risen in rates, galvanizing has maintained a consistent price-point. Moreover, it lasts longer and requires less maintenance, making it the most cost effective, long-term option.
2. Maintenance-free: Galvanizing provides maintenance-free corrosion protection, unlike other protective coatings. This mitigates long-term costs, hassles and disruptions to production.
3. Longest Lifespan: Galvanized coatings on typical structural members have a life expectancy in excess of 100 years.
4. Most Durable A galvanized coating has a unique metallurgical structure, providing outstanding resistance to damage during transport, erection and service.
5. Most Reliable Performance: Galvanizing is carried out to ASTM A123 and standard, minimum coating thicknesses are applied. Coating life and performance are reliable and predictable as it's performance is based on the known corrosion rate of zinc. Galvanized steel provides a thick, complete and easily inspected coating.
6. Most Protection: Galvanizing protects every part of a structure, including recesses, sharp corners and inaccessible areas. Galvanized coatings also provide cathodic or sacrificial protection to small areas of steel that are exposed due to damage. Unlike other coating options, small damaged areas are automatically protected and don't require touch-ups due to zinc's sacrificial nature.
7. Environmental Sustainability: Zinc, like steel, is a natural substance that is recyclable.
Rubber Replacement & Uprights
To completely replace the rubber for the entire cart and replacement poles, it requires 48' of Black Weha Replacement Rubber or White Weha Replacement Rubber.
|Why Galvanization is Better Than Painted A Frames:|
|Hot-Dip Galvanizing vs. Paint|
|Life Cycle Cost||Initial Cost Only||Initial + Maintenance Costs|
|Barrier & Cathodic Corrosion Protection||Yes||No|
|Bond Strength to Steel||~3600 psi||~400 psi|
|Edge & Corner Protection||Yes||No|
|Int. & Ext. Coating Coverage on Hollow Structures||Yes||No|
|Service Life/Durability (a)|
|REQUIREMENTS/CHARACTERISTICS||HOT DIP GALVANIZED STEEL||INORGANIC ZINC-RICH PAINT|
|Rural||>100 Years (b)||27 Years (c)|
|Urban||90 Years (b)||17 Years (c)|
|Industrial||70 Years (b)||12 Years (c)|
|Marine||50 Years (b)||12 Years (c)|
|(a) To 5% rust on substrate steel|
|(b) Zinc Coating Life Predictor; Zhang, 2001|