Pipe Bender R RDB-150-AS
In 2002, Baileigh broke new ground for hydraulic benders with the RDB-150—and we didn’t stop there!
Made in the USA, this hydraulic aluminum pipe bender model improves on the original with an added auto-stop feature, for even more exacting standards.
- Powerful low-pressure hydraulic system operates on only 110 volts.
- Tackles a maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Executes consistent 180° bends in one fluid motion.
- Auto-stop programmer lets you set the desired bend angle for convenient precision and repeatability.
- Quick-release counter die makes for fast loading and unloading.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator shows a bend’s progress.
- Compact machine includes wheels on the base for convenient storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support form from our experienced team of representatives.
Use this machine for creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-150-AS aluminum tube bender over comparable machines?
- It’s the best buy in hydraulic pipe benders today, designed to make your fabrication shop more efficient.
- Comes standard with auto-stop to save time and cut down on errors.
- Accepts quality “drop-on” tooling from Baileigh, providing thousands of options for your application—many more than “sandwiched” tooling could offer.
- Limitless after-sale support and advice on projects are just a phone call away.
Specifications for Pipe Bender R RDB-150-AS
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Solid Rod||1"|
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40||2"|
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.125)|
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)||2" (.125)|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40||1.5"|
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall||2.375" (.125)|
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall||2" (.125)|
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.156)|
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr||*7 - 8"|
|Special Notes||Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
* specifications subject to change without notice.